Topic: Speed module

Hey! i dont even know if it exist, but i havent seen one.
Some kind of ''turbo'' mod' similar to eve's 'afterburner'' for you that havent played eve.
its an mod that boost you speed for an short amout of time at the cost of acc

Re: Speed module

No speed module exists. But you can fit a light weight frame to reduce your bot/mech mass to gain speed.

For beginning video tutorials please visit: http://gremrod.wordpress.com
Perpetuum Short stories: http://perpetuumfiles.wordpress.com/ Written by me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We noticed this week they agents can be priest/mages  They control the bots that can heal and do EW.

Yeah that one i have seen, but still.
It would be nice to have that mod.
If not for transport mission, maybe for running away? To hunt.

see here

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." -- Bill Cosby

well. tbh. i dont F care anymore.
I asked about the speed thingie in the local and got attacked by people cuse it exist in eve.
People dont want this and that cuse that exist to in other mmo, and then start to whine about that.
I acculy feel sorry for you DEVs you are going to have and really hard time to evolve this game. since its so close to eve, but since eve is 8 years old and covers alot, its hard to not come up with similar idees''

Quak, as it seems, you'll probably have a hard time in this game. You should better come 1 year after release or so.
In the meantime stEVE might be the perfect game for you as it got fancy afterburners, more features, etc.

Some sort of temporary speed boost would be interesting. Would open up another layer of complexity to engagements.

Don't get all emotional because someone shoots down your ideas. They might not be bad, but look at it from other peoples perspective. Sitting in general chat, you will have to endure hours of every persons great insight into how the game will be so much better if the devs would just implement this or that, mostly without more than a few hours of actually playing the game.

Thankfully, this will die down after beta.

Last edited by Vorgrim Scout (2010-11-13 21:42:35)

Vorgrim Scout wrote:

Some sort of temporary speed boost would be interesting. Would open up another layer of complexity to engagements.

Don't get all emotional because someone shoots down your ideas. They might not be bad, but look at it from other peoples perspective. Sitting in general chat, you will have to endure hours of every persons great insight into how the game will be so much better if the devs would just implement this or that, mostly without more than a few hours of actually playing the game.

Thankfully, this will die down after beta.

+1

Also. If you look at perpetuum vids on youtube, or read post about it on other sites.
There is alot of talk that Perpetuum is to slow and an ''Leg slot item' of this type would really help.

Oh, and my girlfriend that hate all online games and mocking me for sitting on forums also think this is an great idee big_smile so!

+2!