Topic: Mature MMO Veteran LF Dedicated Corp

Hi all,

Looking for a corp dedicated to being a dominant force on the server.  I plan on having at least 2 accounts and playing pretty regularly. 

Me:
- 10+ years experience in about 10+ different MMO's (Started with Gemstone 3 and am currently playing EVE)
- Most of my time in MMOs has been spent as an officer (though I don't necessarily plan on being one here)
- Quick learner (I'm by no means a Perpetuum expert, but I'm an active questioner and willing listener)
- Not a douchebag

You:
- Small to medium-sized corp (NOT A ZERG) with a good Perpetuum Beta veteran presence
- Plan on taking/holding territory when the time comes
- Have a "master plan" for when the game launches and are ready to hit the ground running
- Not a bunch of douchebags

If you're looking for one more good man, feel free to PM me here or message me in game (Under 'Cork' or 'Corky Thatcher').

Last edited by Cork (2010-11-13 07:00:38)

Re: Mature MMO Veteran LF Dedicated Corp

http://menacetoperpetuum.com/index.php?topic=49.0

If you like, PvP, and general domination, you may fit in well with us.

Cork wrote:

Define your version of douchebags. lol

Blackomen wrote:
Cork wrote:

I think general douchebaggery is a requirement on some levels if you want to survive in M2S, or at least  maintain a level of sanity while in TS.

Neoxx wrote:
Blackomen wrote:
Cork wrote:

I think general douchebaggery is a requirement on some levels if you want to survive in M2S, or at least  maintain a level of sanity while in TS.

Yeah, definitely not looking for TS idiocy big_smile

Thanks for the responses, though.  Decided to take the plunge with AXE.