Topic: mission bug (or not)

when doing missions information containers are not removed from the inventory at completion or if aborted.

Re: mission bug (or not)

Aborted no they're not but they should be taken/removed when you complete the assignment. Which assignment was it. Which storage were they held in at the time?

If you had more than the assignment asked for then you will only lose the quantity the assignment required.

I've try to take and abort just after, and the container was not removed.
trying this on transport and other assignments.

I can understand if you drop more than necessary, but either they are all removed at completion/aborted or should be able to take the assignment again and deliver them as requested. currently there are just crap in your storage.

Transporting assignments are the only assignments that give you data consoles. If you fail the assignment you will be left with a useless container to show your failure. You should be ashamed of yourself. Working as intended.

some combat missions too, destroy & recover.
after killing some NPC you have some data to deliver.

has said if you kill more bot than asked you have some crap left after delivery.

so, either the system has to prevent you from piking more data from NPC, either after completion all the data has to be removed, or you should be able to take the assinment again and make the dellivery with the leftover.

Looted consoles can be recycled. Transport consoles cannot be recycles as they're gifted to you.

lotted consoles can recycled O_o, haven't seen the option ; ok, I'll try this later.

Read the yellow text when you go to recycle "Additional resource [blahblahblah]" and recycle them anyway.

I obtained nothing by reclycling them, is it as expected ?

Which ones? And you always receive a token amount. If you have other commodities they may have stacked. You only get about 5 units per console. They're trash mostly.