Topic: Selling T4 Items & Robots

I'm selling a variety of T4 items and robots. Prices are whilst stocks last. Some items are listed on the in-game market, send me a mail on the forum / in-game for inquires.

Robots

Artemis - 15m PU
Kain - 15m PU
Tyrannos - 15m PU

Seth - Price is currently undetermined. Message me for a proposal / negotiations.

Modules

Nuimtec-Inkandesk Light EM-Gun - 2m PU
Microfore Aestolar Small Armour Repairer - 2m PU
MRE 3000 Lightweight Frame - 4m PU

Other modules and robots will be added soon.

Last edited by Styx (2010-10-02 14:33:57)

Re: Selling T4 Items & Robots

Very good prices.
Will buy from again.
Thanks.

A lot more reasonable

Last edited by Jita (2010-10-02 16:34:57)

Jita wrote:

these are terrible prices, please ask around or mail me if you need any of this stuff.

Lets see your prices out in the open then otherwise what you're saying is no better than hot air.

A lot more reasonable

Last edited by Jita (2010-10-02 16:35:07)

Frankie with no "finger"

go away

Last edited by MadGelo (2010-09-29 10:38:09)

Grow up or die

ha ha ha, u mad bro?

I bet you'd be awfully surprised at the markup on a lot of real world items, at least compared to the single minded costs you calculate on only the materials required.

These prices, of course, will go down in the future, but they're certainly not too much for the current state of the market.  I am positive he wouldnt be selling them for this price if they didnt sell.

The only thing you have to remember is that an item is worth as much as the buyer will pay for it.

Jita = ignorant.

Have you accounted the developing cost of the modules? You know, the NIC that went/lost by eating kernels?

Anyone can build these things for themselfs, shure, after you have farmed 3000+ kernels.

So it is lot easier just to farm 300 kernels, sell them, buy the stuff you need, than farm 3000 kernels, proto for CT and build them for yourself, if you dont have huge industrial back bone.

Seriosly, WTF, you are EVE player (?) and dont understand this?

I'm still yet to see Jita post his prices. He clearly knows that I can undercut him and is therefore unwilling to post them.

Jita is just hurt in his butt that Gambit kicked him.

if jita posted his prices, you would snipe them by .01 cent for ever, as you guys have little else to do, and you would probilly fail to deliver on these prices also.

also jita is not hurt, we continue to have a good working relationship.

A lot more reasonable

Last edited by Jita (2010-10-02 16:35:54)

Jita wrote:
50 Cent wrote:

Jita is just hurt in his butt that Gambit kicked him.

True I was hurt when I was kicked, but they did it for good reason and we're all good now

Besides, if I hate Ecorp why would I not be for you? In case you were wondering its like I always say; your a corp full of Ecorp rejects who hadn't the personality and spine to make it work in a corp that is for the game and not themselves. Your CEO only wants you for the effect it has on the better corp and for the most part i'm sure you have the intelligence to understand that.

Snoop Dog wrote:

Jita = ignorant.

Have you accounted the developing cost of the modules? You know, the NIC that went/lost by eating kernels?

Anyone can build these things for themselfs, shure, after you have farmed 3000+ kernels.

So it is lot easier just to farm 300 kernels, sell them, buy the stuff you need, than farm 3000 kernels, proto for CT and build them for yourself, if you dont have huge industrial back bone.

Seriosly, WTF, you are EVE player (?) and dont understand this?

Your clearly not up on post wipe economics. EVERYONE who was pre wipe can proto every mech.

So lets look at the secondary costs - there are two, the proto'd mech and the level 10 decoder. The proto'd mech costs even with NO skills 10 X the mineral cost. Thats 25 million by M2S buy order prices. The level 10 is easily farmable but market price is 7 million.

Even if you rinse your CT to death (which you would never do) you can produce mech's at M2S buy order prices for 5 mil, and thats based on 10 production runs.

So your looking at 25 million and 7 million over 10 production runs with a base mech price of 5 million.

With max production skills and no relations thats 100 mechs with a pre production cost of 33 million.

That means base price for them if they are dumb as bricks (which I know they are absolutely not) is 5.33 million.

Even if your taking the piss but living up to the market, sell mechs at 10 million. Its not fair, but it is reasonable.

Guess what Jita, I'm still yet to see you post your prices. Either do that or GTFO.

A lot more reasonable

Last edited by Jita (2010-10-02 16:36:05)

Jita wrote:

Stop pretending and stop gouging, i'll edit all of my posts to nothing if you change your sell orders to a reasonable profit - help the game ffs.

Still not posting prices. You must be really scared that I'll beat whatever you put up.

A lot more reasonable

Last edited by Jita (2010-10-02 16:36:16)

Jita wrote:

if you think i'd put a price in a place that you could, or that i'd gather minerals in a way that you could, or i'd give you a clue at the eventual place i'd want to be in if i could then your new at this thing.

Bless you sweetheart, you are precious.

Oh look, another post where Jita won't post his prices yet insists he can beat me. How ironic.

tbh those prices for LWF's are quite reasonable

Gambit wrote:

tbh those prices for LWF's are quite reasonable

Yes, they are.  I sold some for that much before the wipe, but not always.  Still, its a good price for the times.

Now selling Seths. Price is currently undetermined. Message me for a proposal / negotiations.