Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

Faxeir wrote:
Siddy wrote:

Out of curiosity, are you familiar with concept of  "Risk vs Reward"?

Very much, so I know it's stupid to give someone the jackpot if he manages to kill a couple of newbies. It's quite hard to win a war if your opponent has 10 fully fitted backup mech if you have to grind for a full week to replace yours when that same guy made enough to buy 10 more. Besides you'll end up having to outblob your enemy if your setups are sub par.

You, sir, know absolutly nothing abaut how EVE works.

I know enough to spot your little scheme within my first week. I also know enough that you're bad at spelling and spying.

If thats how you think, thats good.

You are making our job easier by giving up the fight before it even started.

Offensive signature. - DEV Zoom

Rawr, fear my signature.

Kwitch Wrote:
It's doubtful Wartox meant any harm by attempting to clarify himself being misquoted. Fact of the matter was that previous thread was locked for reasons pertaining to the forum ToS.

I would suggest this thread being locked as well. It's purpose was self-serving, the OP knew in advance that the comments regarding him were false. And could have assumed this type of post would only attract such replies.

My post was made with completely honest intentions. I got dragged into this, by LatscherX trying to defend himself using my name "quoting" something out of context. I could have guessed, that other people would see it as trolling/flameing but i would never assume it.

It was an honest attempt to get an answer from Mr LatscherX and in no way was i attempting to troll him or miscredit his ways.

LatscherX wrote:
Wartox wrote:

As everyone can see, you are bashing on me only because im trying a theory what i had at the time.

Please explain to me, and the public, what makes it idiotic to try out a theory? The way you behaved towards people, was (in simplified terms), that either ones play it your way or ones is a idiot what cant think rational and what not. This is obviously not the case.

The quote you made is pretty selfexplanatory. See? Now even after that you don´t know where your fail is lol

I dont see my fail, as there is no fail. The fail in this case Sir, Is yours. Instead of explaining to me, why you belive it's a fail of mine to try out a theory you again insult me, this time in public. I dont see, how it can be a failure to try different things in a game what is in beta. And even if it wouldnt have been in beta, and i would have paied to play, i still dont see how it would have been a fail to play the game as i would want?

If it is to fail to not have 100 million nic in wallet, then i have failed yes.
If it is to not own every avaible robot and be able to drive it, then i have failed yes.
If it is fail to be polite and helpfull to my fellow roboteers in-game, then i have failed yes.

This is NOT about ECorp Vs M2S or M2S Vs ECorp or anything Vs anything. Also, I wish to appologise on my own behalf to the thread owner. That is, what this thread really should be about. A former ECorp member what has been kicked (for reason I do not know) and now is upset and feels that he has been scammed.

Wartox wrote:

If it is to fail to not have 100 million nic in wallet, then i have failed yes.
If it is to not own every avaible robot and be able to drive it, then i have failed yes.
If it is fail to be polite and helpfull to my fellow roboteers in-game, then i have failed yes.

So if you admit this all, then why you try to defend your position? And btw, you didn´t quote everything. I tried to explain it to you but refused to hear it, so its your own fault.

You are really acting childish. I wish we could talk rationaly, Sir. I even joined your channel today and tried to share my beautiful day with you all but you just started flaming me. sad

Last edited by LatscherX (2010-08-11 19:53:02)

yarr

Last edited by MadGelo (2010-08-11 21:05:48)

Grow up or die

Well, I see everyone has completed their daily dose of flaming assignments, so this can be closed at last.

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." -- Bill Cosby