Topic: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

So, after 40 odd days of eurocorp, i got fired.

Am i mad? No, just upset.

No reason to my contract termination was given. Why, i only asked why, and it was like asking cage full of poo slinging monkeys. They gave me reasons from corp teft, afk too much and/or being rude to other members at the same time (i guess i offend people telepaticaly), hacking ecorp TS (again, wiskey tango foxtrot), global warming and famine in africa.

Not a single officer or even CEO knew what happened. But everyone were adamant that no mistake were made.

Not that i whuld return to that monkye pen.

On top of that, the CEO of ecorp galantly gave me 1m of resignation money (i returned it with discust).
This was all my contribution to the corp was worth?
My effort to figure out how to get some stuff that were inacsessible to the corp, and my long hours farming it to the corp free of charge.
In all that time, all i recived from that corp was some small missle ammo, few pennies and 5 prototype small t2 launcers that i had to pay for trought my nose to get.

Now, i dont know why you got your panties in a bunch, and after your recent preformance, i dont even care. You made it quite clear by your behavior that you are not worth my time and effort.

So, the leaders of ecorp, enjoy your petting zoo.

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

awwwww bless.

:hugs:

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

I thought you were going to post chat logs. So much for that. You can complain all you want. You gave us kernals that were paid for by items. I know for a fact you got multiple t4 items for them. Plus it does not help your cause that you were cussing and raising hell.  I do not respond well to threats.

Im sorry you had a bad time by being AFK and acting a fool. Thats why you got kicked. Threats never help your situation. roll

Last edited by UnendingDoom (2010-08-10 23:12:38)

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

I get stuff for free in my corp

Grow up or die

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

MadGelo wrote:

I get stuff for free in my corp

I do also! Hi five!

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

Bad spelling and lack of any intelligence gave you away Siddy.

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

Faxeir wrote:

Bad spelling and lack of any intelligence gave you away Siddy.


Thats why i think you and Maynard are one person.

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

Who wants the entire convo pic? I threatened 50 with them if he tries to 'go public' with this since it shines a horrible light on him. I guess he does? Sure, why not:

Backstory: Spank and I are on Teamspeak. 50 cent logs into the game, and Spank says 'I'll bet you 100 dollars that 50 doesn't know why he's kicked, and asks for his kernels back'.
Kwitch "Why do you say that?"
Spank "Because we kicked him while he was inactive after complaints about how he treated other members, he even pissed off Halsoy by being a complete jerk to him"
Kwitch "Want me to troll him to see what he wants?"
Spank "By all means"

Warning: Some of 50 cent's choice of vocabulary is NSFW

[23:17:59] <Kwitch> heh
[23:21:25] <Night Shocker> i just lost my firt bot to rats got to close hehe
[23:22:31] * 50 Cent is now online.
[23:23:52] <Night Shocker> lost an arbalest hehe was saving for mech but now need a new arbalest lol
[23:27:36] * Night Shocker is now offline.
[23:29:28] <50 Cent> any ecorp officers online
[23:29:53] <Kwitch> Why did you leave?
[23:30:07] <50 Cent> i didint
[23:30:14] <Kwitch> It says here you left.
[23:30:17] <50 Cent> i got back from the camp
[23:30:24] <50 Cent> and found myself corpless
[23:30:30] <50 Cent> made me upset
[23:30:47] <Kwitch> hmm?
[23:31:07] <50 Cent> ive sent mail to gambit to know reason
[23:31:31] <Kwitch> So you're saying you have 'no idea' why you left.
[23:31:58] <Kwitch> That seems odd.
[23:32:01] <50 Cent> i did not 'leave'
[23:32:24] <Kwitch> but you said you 'noticed' you left.
[23:32:34] <Two> maybe ur bro or something loged in
[23:32:42] <Kwitch> how would you leave accidentally?
[23:32:55] <50 Cent> well, when you log in, find yourself in * corp, its hard not to notice that i am no longer in corp
[23:32:59] <Kwitch> does your brother have your password?
[23:33:13] <50 Cent> i have no brother
[23:33:14] <Kwitch> that can be risky.
[23:33:26] <Kwitch> you should be careful who you give your password to.
[23:33:56] <50 Cent> did someone else log this character in?
[23:34:06] <Kwitch> now, you said you sent a mail to gambit, but now you are asking for another officer?
[23:34:07] <50 Cent> how will i know even if someone did?
[23:34:12] <Kwitch> who is it you are asking to speak to?
[23:34:13] <Two> my girlfriend changed my pass while i was in bathroom, and when i got back, she forgot it already sad
[23:34:18] <Kwitch> How do we know you are the real 50 cent?
[23:34:26] <Kwitch> if it is like you say, and you got hacked
[23:34:43] * Streak is now online.
[23:35:07] <Kwitch> can you name any other officers?
[23:35:18] <Kwitch> Wouldn't you know who they are? If you only know gambit, you're likely not 50 cent.
[23:35:26] <50 Cent> who whuld like to hack a beta account, is beyond me. If there is hacking going on, i will mail Dev's to see if another IP's had accsessed my account.
[23:35:40] <Two> they haked out ts
[23:35:43] <Kwitch> our teamspeak was hacked by m2s
[23:35:43] <Two> our*
[23:35:48] <Kwitch> it is a touchy subject
[23:35:50] <Two> and stole from corp)
[23:35:53] <Kwitch> but you would know this if you were 50 cent....
[23:36:17] <50 Cent> i know abaut the theft, the TS, i know not
[23:36:24] <Two> he sounds to nice to be the real fitty
[23:36:30] <Kwitch> Seriously.
[23:36:35] <Kwitch> this much trolling and not raging
[23:37:00] <Kwitch> I thought you were 'upset' ?
[23:37:08] <50 Cent> well, i tell you this, if you dont want me, and want to keep you head in your collective asses, thats fine. Beta is still yong. But
[23:37:29] <50 Cent> but... can you give back the kernels i contributed
[23:37:30] <Kwitch> on my treehouse fort, I have a sign that says 'no girls allowed'
[23:37:33] <Kwitch> you don't want to come in?
[23:37:57] <Two> kernel soup!
[23:37:59] <Kwitch> didn't you just say it's beta who cares?
[23:38:03] <50 Cent> thats all, i cant be arsed hag araund in this accusation ***.
[23:38:04] <Kwitch> you seem very two-faced.
[23:38:14] <Kwitch> like someone trying to steal from corp
[23:38:35] <50 Cent> Its still more fun to play when your hours work is not wasted on someone that dont value it.
[23:39:16] <Kwitch> so... you don't know the names of officers, you're upset and you're not, you want items from the corp but you don't care, and you think we're all have our heads in our asses and don't care.
[23:39:19] <Kwitch> so why do you want back in?
[23:39:23] <50 Cent> kwitch, *** you, so very very much. I will discuss this with someone who has 2 working braincells nexst time
[23:39:25] <Streak> Just wait for Gambit, he has inet connection problems
[23:39:38] <Two> Two?
[23:39:45] <50 Cent> at least two, preferably more
[23:39:52] <Gloryhole> 50 man, im an outside perspective. M2S have targetted ecorp on 2 occasions that I know about. Either answer the questions or dont be taken seriously. Its in ecorps best interest (and if you want to be aprt of them you would understand)
[23:40:11] <Kwitch> It's my job to troll people and scare off would-be spies.
[23:40:14] <50 Cent> WHAT THE *** THSI HAS TO DO WITH ME?
[23:40:18] <Kwitch> I was just ordered to troll you to get the truth out of your actions
[23:40:24] <Kwitch> you said you only cared about kernels. i did my job well.
[23:40:32] <Two> u didnt show any signs of friendship while in corp sad
[23:40:36] <Kwitch> you mad does not affect the situation at all.  hakuna matata.
[23:40:40] <Two> u picked on halsoy and many others
[23:40:46] <50 Cent> DID I WAVE MAGICK WAND AND TURN YOU IN TO MIDGETS?
[23:41:02] <Glory> yes, and now we have to overcompensate!
[23:41:06] <Kwitch> I do hoipe you realize this is going to forums, and there will be much lolz
[23:41:20] <Two> aww
[23:42:17] <Malcom Reynolds> 1st lawl!
[23:42:39] <50 Cent> kwich, my kernel interest is because a) they got substantial value to them. b) i will rather want them with me and get them to the people that deserver them.
[23:43:05] <Glory> c) this is just beta
[23:43:05] <Kwitch> I will enjoy eating them. slowly.
[23:43:17] <Kwitch> Each one I will pause and think of your efforts
[23:43:20] <Kwitch> and then eat them.
[23:43:25] <Glory> OM NOM NOM
[23:43:27] <Two> so say u give me some kernel and i make u some items, at some points, i have to give em back to u ? and how about the item?
[23:43:29] <Kwitch> and make nothing for anyone ever.
[23:43:45] <50 Cent> what a in the hell is wrong with you?
[23:44:00] <Malcom Reynolds> most anything you can think of
[23:44:04] <Kwitch> Schadenfreude.
[23:44:09] <Kwitch> google it.
[23:44:09] <50 Cent> did someone hack your IQ?
[23:44:10] <Glory> I got turned into a midget by a magik wand, dunno bout kwitch though ='(
[23:44:29] <Two> same sad
[23:44:32] <Kwitch> ah, my excuse is my head is up my arse
[23:44:35] <50 Cent> monty python humor
[23:44:37] <Gloryhole> i saw that word on 2 and a half men
[23:44:45] <Gloryhole> i think..
[23:45:00] <Kwitch> it means to take pleasure at other's misery.
[23:45:02] <Gloryhole> theres no english word for it
[23:45:05] <Gloryhole> yeah
[23:45:14] <Two> u know if ur that sad, u could allways kneel neer the glory hole and sulk~ ^^
[23:45:15] <Spice> Pathos is closest, butit's borrowed greek
[23:45:36] <Kwitch> here's my idea 50
[23:45:41] <Kwitch> if you were 'kicked' consider why
[23:45:50] <50 Cent> heres my, blocked, i will talk with gambit, preiod.
[23:46:04] <Kwitch> and when gambit answers your mail (if he wants to waste time on you) then be ready to appologize
[23:46:21] <50 Cent> for exaktly... what?
[23:46:30] <Spice> spend some time and think about it
[23:46:45] <Kwitch> I heard you can buy corp loyalty by giving them fake things in a video game bro.
[23:47:12] <Gloryhole> Do you buy <3 with $$$?
[23:47:21] <Gloryhole> ill give you my <3
[23:47:32] <Gloryhole> ..for free ^_^
[23:48:56] <Kwitch> and now the lulz are over.
[23:48:59] <Kwitch> T_T
[23:49:48] <Gloryhole> ='(
[23:52:20] <Malcom Reynolds> aww bummer

Now I am $100 poorer. Also, I hear smear campaigns go better when you don't treat everyone like crap and give them evidence of it.

Last edited by Kwitch (2010-08-11 03:25:57)

<Kwitch> I tried to RE Epriton. The game lol'd @ me.
<Siddy> i hope your brains go enouhght processing poweres to realise the problem
<Socrates> ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα / "The only real wisdom is knowing you know nothing"

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

This has to be the worst spy/intrigant ever.

Golden Raspberry Award nomination of this year goes to Siddy.

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

-Troll attempt | Edited by GM Dehrios

Last edited by LatscherX (2010-08-11 04:24:01)

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

So, I can give him back his kernels after eating them? Or he wasn't rude to people, and that's why he was kicked? So badmouthing people in our public channel and shouting insults makes us look bad?

Defend Siddy's failed spy alt more smile

<Kwitch> I tried to RE Epriton. The game lol'd @ me.
<Siddy> i hope your brains go enouhght processing poweres to realise the problem
<Socrates> ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα / "The only real wisdom is knowing you know nothing"

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

Kwitch wrote:

Or he wasn't rude to people, and that's why he was kicked? So badmouthing people in our public channel and shouting insults makes us look bad?

I understand him because i was also rude to some of you because i couldn´t stand the idiocy over there. At some point you just can´t hear all this idiotic things and start to flame someone do maintain a rational and clear mind.

Example:

<wartox> i sold my arbalest
<latscherx> why?
<wartox> because i´m more efficient in a yagel
<latscherx> fail
<wartox> Its my opinion, let me do what i want
<latscherx> its not your opinion. you just completely failed in a objective manner.
<wartox> QQQQQQQQQQQ!!??!?! Why are you so rude to me?!?!?

--- now imagine if you would have to read/hear something like this all the time? Yes, peope with at least one braincell would defend themselves against such idiocy lol

Last edited by LatscherX (2010-08-11 04:31:14)

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

So Kwitch, you openly mock an ex-member over the resources he contributed to the corporation he was trying to help improve. I fail to see how ECorp benefits from any of this information being released to the public.

I feel a thread similar to Galahad's "M2S fail at pirating" coming.

Last edited by Styx (2010-08-11 04:29:51)

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

want /thread? ask a gm who the owner of 50 cent is. If he says it's not Siddy, then you might get an appology.

Odd to get this much m2s in this thread, considering they've won perpetuum already.

*edit*
lets apply some logic to this....

So many m2s posting in this thread at the same time. With the same opinion. I can reasonably assume you guys are discussing this on Teamspeak, so you are working as a team to work in your best interest.

So why would posting here in defense of 50 cent be in your best interest? I can then clearly follow the logical trail of reinforcing our intel that he was Siddy, and that you all are trying to side with him as the victim in this situation to A: still get something out of the time spent on inserting him into Ecorp (Used in the next infiltration corp he gets placed into as a Martyr) or B: Trying to earn publicity points as is the modus operandi for you guys.

That being understood, everytime you post here against us even though the log clearly indicates some very bad acting of 'playing dumb' when he was being harassed, and then very livid language and anger when we're still trying to discuss with him why he's being ejected...

All signs point to the same answer. And that answer is that another spy attempt occurred, but was diffused. As was my role in this. And your repetitive denial of the situation is laughable due to the fact that you proudly admit to the same activity no less than a week ago.

Still want to play cloak and daggers? Or just try to earn forum warrior points?

(p.s. this isn't trollbait, this is the best attempt I can offer you to stop this thread from spinning out of control, since you already lost)

Last edited by Kwitch (2010-08-11 04:38:30)

<Kwitch> I tried to RE Epriton. The game lol'd @ me.
<Siddy> i hope your brains go enouhght processing poweres to realise the problem
<Socrates> ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα / "The only real wisdom is knowing you know nothing"

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

Kwitch wrote:

want /thread? ask a gm who the owner of 50 cent is. If he says it's not Siddy, then you might get an appology.

I hope you realise how idiotic this request is and how even more idiotic it would be if it would be granted. Releasing such information about anyone to the public is quite a breach of player trust.

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

It is hilarious how scared ecorp is of spies. A friend of mine joined their channel one night to ask some questions about the corp because he was interested in joining. They immediately accused him of being a spy and then got all *** when he laughed at them.

It is obvious that they are pretty terrified of being infiltrated again after m2s owned them.

Thanks for the laughs I wish my buddy had saved those chat logs of you guys freaking out it was truly hilarious.

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

Julius wrote:

It is hilarious how scared ecorp is of spies. A friend of mine joined their channel one night to ask some questions about the corp because he was interested in joining. They immediately accused him of being a spy and then got all *** when he laughed at them.

It is obvious that they are pretty terrified of being infiltrated again after m2s owned them.

Thanks for the laughs I wish my buddy had saved those chat logs of you guys freaking out it was truly hilarious.

They're saved in your Perpetuum installation folder in a sub folder named "Chat logs"

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

... isnt always easy.

Sir, I dont mind beeing quoted. But when quoting someone, it is important that ones do so correctly and dont take things out of context.

I do mind, beeing misquoted into something i dont know anything about.

As everyone can see, you are bashing on me only because im trying a theory what i had at the time.

I understand him because i was also rude to some of you because i couldn´t stand the idiocy over there. At some point you just can´t hear all this idiotic things and start to flame someone do maintain a rational and clear mind.

Please explain to me, and the public, what makes it idiotic to try out a theory? The way you behaved towards people, was (in simplified terms), that either ones play it your way or ones is a idiot what cant think rational and what not. This is obviously not the case.



LatscherX wrote:

Example:

<wartox> i sold my arbalest
<latscherx> why?
<wartox> because i´m more efficient in a yagel
<latscherx> fail
<wartox> Its my opinion, let me do what i want
<latscherx> its not your opinion. you just completely failed in a objective manner.
<wartox> QQQQQQQQQQQ!!??!?! Why are you so rude to me?!?!?

This, is what was really beein' said:

[16:20:49] <LatscherX> stfu all. go farming. thx.
[16:20:49] <Halsoy> here is very unspecific
[16:27:04] <Ikhandle> ...so whats everyone up to?
[16:28:39] <Alexander MkII> Trolling.
[16:28:41] <Alexander MkII> Farming
[16:28:43] <Alexander MkII> and Mining
[16:31:48] * Snick is now online.
[16:33:21] <Wartox> humping nuimqold drones here smile
[16:33:27] <Snick> snicky snicky snick, snifcks the goddamn fick
[16:33:30] * Snick is now offline.
[16:33:46] <LatscherX> numiqol drones?
[16:33:53] <LatscherX> you got an albarest?
[16:33:58] <LatscherX> are you kidding me?
[16:34:11] <Wartox> i dont have a arby no more no
[16:34:15] <LatscherX> this is a joke right?
[16:34:17] <LatscherX> why not?
[16:34:30] <Wartox> because i sold it off?
[16:34:38] <LatscherX> kain now?
[16:34:47] <Wartox> nope.. not that either
[16:34:52] <LatscherX> yagel..
[16:35:20] <Wartox> yep.. altough, im in my pinky atm smile
[16:35:32] <LatscherX> yyy???
[16:35:47] <Wartox> because im testing a theory of mine
[16:36:20] <LatscherX> omg...
[16:36:38] <LatscherX> is the theory how fast you can fail in this game?
[16:36:38] <Wartox> omg WHAT sir?
[16:37:21] <LatscherX> so?
[16:37:25] <LatscherX> explain yourself?
[16:37:52] <Wartox> why do I have to explain myself? im not the one bashing down on me, for trying something out
[16:38:19] <LatscherX> i don´t get the reason why you sold your alb?
[16:39:01] <Wartox> because, i dont need it at this time (imo).
[16:40:10] <Wartox> Now, I can try a theory out without getting whopped ass'ed around cant I? I got myself the arba.. I can sell/buy it as i please

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

so you sold your arbalest to get a yagel?


i can see why one would think it wasnt brightest idea

also reopening locked thread= bad

Last edited by MadGelo (2010-08-11 09:24:03)

Grow up or die

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

wooo, i wake up this morning to drama fest lol

its good to see there is no boring days when ecorp is araund big_smile

Lets see:
Ecorp supporting logofski - check
Ecorp getting robbed, twise - check
Ecorp getting raped in third party programs - check
Ecorp going on witch hunt afer own members - check
Ecorp disbanding because they culd not cope with it - pending

Oh you wink

Offensive signature. - DEV Zoom

Rawr, fear my signature.

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

It would seem that Wartox read the other thread, saw something that was not right that involved him, and decided to clear it up.

Then, for some unknown reason, two M2S members (That are not the original commenter) decided to post comments belittling him and promoting their own corporation as superior to another (Ecorp) and improve their public image by their actions.

It's doubtful Wartox meant any harm by attempting to clarify himself being misquoted. Fact of the matter was that previous thread was locked for reasons pertaining to the forum ToS.

I would suggest this thread being locked as well. It's purpose was self-serving, the OP knew in advance that the comments regarding him were false. And could have assumed this type of post would only attract such replies.

I'm not surprised by M2S here. I'm surprised not more of them are. It is a bait thread indeed.

<Kwitch> I tried to RE Epriton. The game lol'd @ me.
<Siddy> i hope your brains go enouhght processing poweres to realise the problem
<Socrates> ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα / "The only real wisdom is knowing you know nothing"

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

why was the other thread even locked.

I missed chanse to add my insigtful thoughts sad

Offensive signature. - DEV Zoom

Rawr, fear my signature.

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

I find it interesting that some people talk about ecorp disbanding and its the same group of people who get their things for free.

Ecorp has built itself through the work of its members and however imperfect that system may have been for individuals it has created a strong corp in a short time.

Other corps base their power on past market inconsistencies which allow them to give things away.

Which corp do you think will be more cohesive and effective come the wipe?

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

by work of its members you mean scamm new players off their stuff?

communism didnt work in RL, it wont work here either

Last edited by MadGelo (2010-08-11 12:24:52)

Grow up or die

Re: Eurocorp or Scamcorp

Wartox wrote:

As everyone can see, you are bashing on me only because im trying a theory what i had at the time.

Please explain to me, and the public, what makes it idiotic to try out a theory? The way you behaved towards people, was (in simplified terms), that either ones play it your way or ones is a idiot what cant think rational and what not. This is obviously not the case.

The quote you made is pretty selfexplanatory. See? Now even after that you don´t know where your fail is lol