Re: M2S, PvP & You

nothing is quite so scary as 10 year old girl pointing gun at you and calmly saying "im going to kill you"

horror...

Offensive signature. - DEV Zoom

Rawr, fear my signature.

I demand that the intro topic offer "72 virgins" as a corp benefit. big_smile

Dreadnought wrote:

I demand that the intro topic offer "72 virgins" as a corp benefit. big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmN2cVOr5W4

Yeah,  its actually more like this.

Must you always stick out like a sore thumb?

You know how to add #t=..gz!

I think ecorp is having a blob meeting, make sure mermaid doesn't miss it or you might just get the boot and have to fend for yourselves.

M2S now has a forum.

nice url big_smile

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." -- Bill Cosby

Best forum ever, IMO.

Working on new, M2S based, icons for the site.

DEV Zoom wrote:

nice url big_smile

Siddy you posted with  wrong account

Grow up or die

Neoxx wrote:

Best forum ever, IMO.

Working on new, M2S based, icons for the site.

Wait..WHAT?!?

rrRrRRrr

Grow up or die

Definitely needs icons.

Just a bump for an old thread.

Still looking for talented/experienced pvpers, (Or those who would like to be.) that want to be on the top of the pvp scene. Also a cruel, unforgiving attitude never hurts.

And willing to accept being randomly killed when not everyone realizes you're in the corp and you approach the group in pvp zones.

Last edited by Neoxx (2010-09-21 23:53:28)

Neoxx wrote:

And willing to accept being randomly killed when not everyone realizes you're in the corp and you approach the group in pvp zones.

Still butthurt i see big_smile

Rawr, fear my signature.

who did the hurting?

Grow up or die

me and styx

Rawr, fear my signature.

I think it was mostly siddy.  But, it was my ewar alt that got his ass kicked, so the fact they didnt recognize him was understandable tongue

I admit, even I fired a volley into you. big_smile I figured you were yelling just because you didn't get in on the kill. lol

Blackomen wrote:

I admit, even I fired a volley into you. big_smile I figured you were yelling just because you didn't get in on the kill. lol

I think that was the best part.   I was like "what the f*ck?" and just other random noises, yet I somehow failed to say the most important words, "You are shooting ME.  Stop."

Awaiting Stratergy's application as per the bet. yarr

Re-did the recruitment thread. It should now be a lot clearer what we expect of applicants and also give additional insight into just what M2S is and how we operate. Of course only the minimum amount of information is divulged but applicants should get the idea.

Further updates, as well as update status on several applications.

Largly a decent Corp and currently the "a" team of pvp. If you want to play perpetuum as the baddies I would recommend :-)

The bad guys always have more fun. No pesky "rules" and "morals" to get in the way.