Topic: MilitaryGaming.net - A Community for Prior/Active Duty U.S. Military

www.MilitaryGaming.net (MG)

Visit our site to find out more information.

Quick Summary:

We're all active duty, retired, or prior U.S. military. No civilians please. We've been around a few games now for the past couple years. We have a relatively good-sized community of members in various games. Our members stick together and transition between games together. You'll never have to start off in a new MMO alone again.

There are a few of us beta testing the game for the community and we are looking for any others that are in testing and looking for a active gaming community.  If we get enough interest we would be looking to start up a Corp in game.

Check us out at our site www.militarygaming.net.  Also in game ping me or jump into chat channel -MG- Militarygaming.net

Fish

Re: MilitaryGaming.net - A Community for Prior/Active Duty U.S. Military

Well things are looking good and interest is rising, so a Corporation has been formed.  We wanted to make sure there was enough interest before just starting a Corp just to have one with one or two people.  Want to make sure we have a functional Corp not just one for a title.

If you are active or prior US Military and looking for a Corporation to join and a great supportive gaming community check us out.

Corp Name:  Military Global Defense & Research
Corp ID:  MG

To join the Corporation please go to www.militarygaming.net and register on the site and then complete the membership application. 

If you have questions feel free to ping me or any member in chat channel in game: -MG- Militarygaming.net

im not military, and im not intrested, but just asking now to save someone else later.

is your recruitment open to foregin military/reserve military?
or exclusive to past and preasant us military types?

Gambit wrote:

im not military, and im not intrested, but just asking now to save someone else later.

is your recruitment open to foregin military/reserve military?
or exclusive to past and preasant us military types?

Yeah..good question..I am currently in the taliban armed forces, serving as first sergeant in charge of explosives and I am also in charge of deploying our operatives around the Kabul and Kandahar areas (we call them "live ACMEs")..I am interested in joining your corp; you seem like stand-up individuals and I bet we could learn a lot from each other.

Here's hoping we could blow some bots up sometimes! It's gonna be a blast!

Best regards,
~Ahmed-Mutasim Adhering al Aziz al Fenaye bin Herdut bin Sifah

Last edited by Scarba (2010-07-10 13:42:35)

Hey Fish, I serve in the USAF. I'm not looking for a corp right now but I'll keep up with you all via forums and in game chat.

Thank you all for your interest in our community.  We are a US Military gaming community.  All members are either active, retired or prior US Military.  We have members from all branches of service, Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard.  We do welcome all people to join our forums as a supporter and see whats going on.

We look forward to working with and forming alliances with Corporations in the game.  We are still just growing and getting our feet wet in the game as more members are slowly getting keys. 

Look forward to see you all around.

Omen wrote:

Hey Fish, I serve in the USAF. I'm not looking for a corp right now but I'll keep up with you all via forums and in game chat.

Well met Omen.  Feel free to jump on into our chat channel if you have any questions.  Just a note, even if not looking for a Corp, you may want to check out www.militarygaming.net.  We are more than just a Corp for this game.  We are a community and have members playing many games.  Check us out.

See you around.

Well, US military is the few plases you can enlist to see action.

And i guess these fellas have a proper voice com dicipline and so on.

I server in my countrys armed forces myself, so i know the benefits of the training on the MMo's like this.

Calm information procesing and other tactical diciplins are always a pleasure in a gaming group.

I whuld love to have few skirmishes against you.

Offensive signature. - DEV Zoom

Rawr, fear my signature.

Hello Siddy.  I look forward to some action with you and your Corporation.  We could work out some good exercises to help hone each others skills and tactics.

Cleared up the topic. This is about recruitment for an ingame corporation, take politics and personal opinions elsewhere please.

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." -- Bill Cosby

I highly encourage any U.S. military types out there to give us a look.  We're multi-game, multi-platform.  You'll always be able to find someone around into the same games you are and they'll actually understand where you've been!

Wilson wrote:

I highly encourage any U.S. military types out there to give us a look.  We're multi-game, multi-platform.  You'll always be able to find someone around into the same games you are and they'll actually understand where you've been!

Soldiers are so misunderstood these days!  *tear*

C'mon Neo, thats not called for.

I'll definitely take a look and I hope to catch you lot in game.

I'm a medic with the 101st

Im interested and posted on your forums

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those That Would Threaten It "

Dreadknott wrote:

Im interested and posted on your forums

I would naught hesitate on getting his application rolling!