Re: Euro-Corp syndicate is recruiting

Great corp, very welcoming.
Always something to do or talk about.

Join us its an awesome place to be, we take almost anyone, even if you just started. big_smile

they wouldnt take me.  I was too much of a dick on TS.

jk good group of guys.  fought with them for the event and they were well organized and lead.

neoxx is a liar, we weren not organised,

If not for Ecorp I would probably have quit the game by now out of sheer boredom, but here there are something new happening almost every day.

I feel I have gotten more out of the game after joining Ecorp than I would have otherwise.
I'm sure there are lots of other good corps out there, but Ecorp has kinda become a new home to me, and I enjoy every moment I spend with them.

Last edited by Deeandre (2010-06-30 07:00:17)

Gambit wrote:

neoxx is a liar, we weren not organised,

Well, I tried to be nice.

They really are pretty horrible in battle.  With me there and like 50 others skittering about mostly in bots I got 5 kills during the event with ease.  Most just started laughing when they were asked to target someone, and generally were shooting eachother for the lulz.

Top notch.

I have to vouch on Deeandre's earlier remark about leaving the game if not for ECORP.

Nothing in this game can truly be accomplished alone. Together you can make all the difference in the world, and ECORP is a testament to the epitome of that statement.

Great corp,. been with them for a couple weeks now, great guys.  Always willing to help out, join now you will not regret it smile

Main: Jethro
3 alt accounts:
Blitz/Judge

Kwitch wrote:

We love new applicants, and welcome everyone...

That said, please use this handy guide before attempting to join the corp:

New Applicants, Click Here!

free mech, you just earned it.

M2S party van!

ahahaha...

Offensive signature. - DEV Zoom

Rawr, fear my signature.

can this get pruined, or preferably split and made into a diffrent topic into corperation dialogues

done

do the the Ecorp vs. M2s talk there:

Ecorp vs. M2s with comic

“The truth is balance. However the opposite of truth, which is unbalance, may not be a lie.”
(Susan Sontag)
Forum Moderator

Awesome corp; I can think of no other corp that I would rather learn farming from. These guys are dedicated, committed and driven. They have the best and biggest farming robots around.

Great bunch of guys also! smile

I accidentally joined a random corp cant wait till timer wears off >_>. Maybe i'll get an invite amrite ;D.

do I get a pot of gold if i join?

Grow up or die

MadGelo wrote:

do I get a pot of gold if i join?

you got yours

Best Corp Ever.

recruitment is still open, and we plan to keep it open for the duration of the beta.

future recruitment may require formal aplications on our forums.

and i would also like to take this opportunity to congratulate all our members for making e-corp the premiere corperation in perpetuum. thru hard work ,a good working knowledge of the game and friendly a friendly political stance.

we are now back to even stronger then we were befor the wipe,producing all mechs ,assaults and heavy mechs.

I highly recomend this corp

because communism/slave labour works!

Grow up or die

There is no communism in here unless you mean giving all to Gambit so you can buy it off him with more work big_smile

Offensive signature. - DEV Zoom

Rawr, fear my signature.

half the games active players must see something worth playing for in e-corp

ps: i curently have 1 unfitted arkhe and 1 mil nic, as everything i get goes to corp, keep your lame trolling out of our recruitment posts please

Last edited by Gambit (2010-09-23 18:01:21)

Gambit wrote:

half the games active players must see something worth playing for in e-corp

ps: i curently have 1 unfitted arkhe and 1 mil nic, as everything i get goes to corp, keep your lame trolling out of our recruitment posts please

And half of your active players must see something worth playing in M2S. lol

great corp, decent people, give them a shot.

Jita wrote:

give them a shot.

..or more than one..give them entire magazines!

The reports of our death are greatly exaggerated.

e-corp is now under old managment (me) and will be doing business as usual

e-corp is back to full strength we have pleanty of assets to help all players (more then we can use ourselfs) but you will have to work towarfds showing us your ability to use these assets, as we dont want to waste corp resources fluffing people who dont play