Topic: 5-24-2010 Patch

Patch is bigger than expected. Server will come up Monday afternoon.

Thanks for your patience.

P.S. Patchnotes! 

http://www.perpetuum-online.com/Changelog:2010-05-24

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing. -Socrates

Re: 5-24-2010 Patch

says server is currently up, but only allows admins to login currently,

any idea when it will be free for everyone to login?

Estimated Uptime is 1-4 hours from now. big_smile

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing. -Socrates

just for those who dont already know, the patch size is just over 120megs

Love the new look of the login screen, can't wait to get started actually playing it.

your clock is traveling near the relative speeds of c from our point of view then...

Offensive signature. - DEV Zoom

Rawr, fear my signature.

Internal Testing took a bit longer because we had to make sure everything worked correctly. cool

We're open for business!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." -- Bill Cosby

It won't let me in. Message: wrong user name and/or password

In-game mostly Uranos.
CEO of Deus Ex Mechanus [DXM]

You're one of the few victims of a bad patch deployment then, please uninstall and reinstall the client.

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." -- Bill Cosby

Nice eye candy. Hated loosing my stacked mass reducers sad . But so far it seems to run much smoother on my system. The auto-foward command works much! better. This is only after playing for 15 mins. Good work guys. -V

Last edited by Vintnor DiEisen (2010-05-25 05:19:21)