Topic: Buff/Debuff symbols

dunno if those effects are called buffs in eve too, but thats how i know it:

I got a slight problem with how the buffs and debuffs are displayed in this game:

if someone else is buffing (remote repair, remote sensor boos, energy-transfer) or debuffing (Demob, ECM, Sensor supressor, Engergydrain) me,
i can see that on the landmark list, colum "effects", or around the bot which is doing it.

thats nice to know, who does something on me.... but

there is no display for the effects that I do on others.
For those who didnt notice that yet:
Weapons (Laser, EM and Missiles) are the only modules that need a Primary lock. all other Modules can be used on secondary locked targets too.

Remote repair and Energy transfer/drain are clearly visible, due to their grafical FX. But headmodules and remote sensor booster dont have FX. With 5 headslots and up to 7 locked targets this can be confusing.

Re: Buff/Debuff symbols

On that same note, when I hover or right click the symbol to see what the buff or debuff is there is no explaination of the symbol. It would be nice to have the type of action (one word is fine) display when the symbol is clicked or curser is over it. Thanks. -V

On that same note, when I hover or right click the symbol to see what the buff or debuff is there is no explaination of the symbol. It would be nice to have the type of action (one word is fine) display when the symbol is clicked or curser is over it. Thanks. -V

/signed smile
No more to say in fact tongue