Topic: Loot Stealing

G'day, I luv this game so much that I now have come to a point when I cannot get ammo or nic because of loot stealing. I have been on for just over a week, and now have no funds to continue because of low life's like Drednought who follow new players and steal from them the whole time, not just 1 or 2 loots, but all of them, they get around in Sequer's with sheilds on them and outrun new players. If this is how new players to the game are going to be treated, then you will find noone will play. I reccomend giving kill rights to people who have their loots stolen from fools like that.

Last edited by Wombat (2010-01-21 01:52:54)

Re: Loot Stealing

Let me know when you get a Seqal, I love to see all the new mechs we get wink

Last edited by Styx (2010-01-21 01:12:05)

oooo kill rights, i agree completely, would be nice to have 15 mins or so to exact some revenge on can flippers

you guys are trying to pirate too early, you complain about not having PvP'ers, well let people get to that phase, noone is stupid enough to go PvP with first bot, especially if it is all they have!

I absolutely support kill rights on can flips. It should allow for tricking people into pvp.

lol @ tricking ppl into pvp, if a can was a diff colour (yellow or blue are examples) then u can tell who's is who's (yellow someone elses, white or blue etc are yours/squads).

Admitidly there will be a first time learning experience for noobs lol, but it should also let ppl see what other ppl do (and form raiding parties etc etc) to deal with such actions.  The police towers I belive shouldn't be able to help during such an action otherwise u would just get insta-popped like if u try to shoot at someone in a non-pvp zone.

Or you could have ZONES like we actually already do where such things are condoned/encouraged (the basis for a good pvp fight has to be "but i saw it first!!") and hence when skills and gear permits is where i shall be living

my 2 cents anyway

This has already been discussed here: http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … cavenging/

As far as my opinion goes: so you want to allow people to not only steal your loot, but kill your bot as well? If you shoot an older player in a bigger/better bot, you'll get an agression flag, and now they can shoot back.

Do you really think this will improve the situation? I have a feelilng you'll be dissapointed.

Matsuro Shi wrote:

This has already been discussed here: http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … cavenging/

As far as my opinion goes: so you want to allow people to not only steal your loot, but kill your bot as well? If you shoot an older player in a bigger/better bot, you'll get an agression flag, and now they can shoot back.

Do you really think this will improve the situation? I have a feelilng you'll be dissapointed.

Stop trying to spoil my fun. big_smile

Hmm I guess making loot stealers free to shoot for all might be an attempt to balance things out. For some minutes, at least. And forbid them to dock! tongue

Last edited by RiceIord (2010-01-22 02:57:35)

Isnt it possible to give loot right to the player/squad that killed the bot, for lets say 5 minutes?
Then the containers can go ffa.

Lots of stuff is just being repeated here. Go read the thread on this and then continue it on that thread.
http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … cavenging/