Topic: Deus Ex Mechanus is recruiting

Deus Ex Mechanus is a corporation focused on military production, be it bots, ammo or weapons in general. Unlike fully industrial companies however, we also mantain a strong army to fiercely protect our members, resources and assets. Our products are both used to gear up this elite force, and to sell on market for profit.

We have a numerous new players in our ranks, whom we help to find their field of expertise, whether it be in our production line of miners, refiners, researchers, manufacturers, or amongst our combatants. We regulary organize operations, to hunt, mine or scout in groups, so playing in solo is discouraged.

DXM is a relatively new corporation, but we have already close to 40 members, so we are growing quickly. Right now we are seeking keen and active players from both combat and industry side.

If you are interested, let me know here, or by igname mail (either to me, or to my alt Uranos).

Last edited by Kri (2010-01-07 18:58:28)

In-game mostly Uranos.
CEO of Deus Ex Mechanus [DXM]

Re: Deus Ex Mechanus is recruiting

Right before the industry patch, activity rate dropped sharply on the server, and that affected DXM as well. I am pleased to announce however, that we are in the process of reorganizing and recruiting. Currently both combatants and industrial agents are welcome.

If you are interested, contact Uranos in-game.

In-game mostly Uranos.

DXM is a great bunch of people to play Perpetuum with, and perpetuum is a game thats way more fun when youre not soloing, so come see what this game is really like!
There's always events being organized, so you can take a break from popping drones outside your terminal and hang out with the corp.

Hi folks!

Are you mature? Are you a teamplayer? Do you appreciate corporation members helping you out with advice, experience and a helping hand? Then Deus Ex Mechanus is the place for you, it sure is for me.

I found that i can state my opinion to some topic or ask a question and everyone replies in a civil constructive matter, even if views differ. I like the mature atmosphere and general politeness everyone has and look forward to meeting more members and future friends to experience perpetuum with.

Regards
Ushima Koranaki

I joined yesterday and so far so good. smile

Conversations are light headed and pollite.
Wich to me is very important. Being able to act civilised.

There is a good amount of experience among the members.
Both ingame experience and just general experience. wink
So pretty much every question you can think of can be answered by its dominant members.

Do I enjoy my time online with DXM?
Yes I do.

Pan.

Hi

Offensive signature. - DEV Zoom

Rawr, fear my signature.

Well, hello.

In-game mostly Uranos.

good guys here,

I endorse this thread.

Defeating common brigands and waylayers, one mech at a time.

I'm a military character who likes recycling. I am interested in joining this corp.

Do you have a public in game channel?

Papa Smurf wrote:

Do you have a public in game channel?

the "help" channel smile

DXM is still recruiting. However since we joined Transcendence Gaming Community, our recruitment process got a bit more controlled. Basically you have to fill out an application form at http://www.transcendencegaming.org/foru … &fid=6, and enter probation period as a member of DXM, before gaining full community membership.

We do believe that this helps us maintain the already high quality of people in the corp, as opposed to random inviting everyone we see.

Transcendence also supplies us with forum and a TS3 server, and although the latter is not mandatory to use for members, we do find it helpful in our coordinated operations.

Last edited by Kri (2010-06-26 22:38:07)

In-game mostly Uranos.

Just joined up with DXM Great bunch of guys!

Been with DXM for near on 2 weeks now. Good bunch of lads, covering all timezones. There is someone always on it seems. And we dont mind to answer any questions that new people might have....goodness knows ive asked a fair share of them. big_smile

Applied at Transcendence and will look for Kri in-game.

Joined the corp about three weeks ago.  It's a very friendly and mature group with knowledgable leaders who have been in beta a long time.

I am fully industrial player from DXM and if you need help just ask big_smile i do anything i can to help, even fight a little wink
This is a great place to be.

Going back to mining now cool

Hevn out...

DXM is one of the few corps that are producing heavy mechs.

Also, I got one for free just for be a contributing member.

No one can say we don't look after our own smile

Last edited by thanto (2010-08-06 05:35:39)

M2S is one of the few corps that actualy uses heavy mechs and give them to they pvp members for free, trolololol

Offensive signature. - DEV Zoom

Rawr, fear my signature.

Siddy wrote:

M2S is one of the few corps that actualy uses heavy mechs and give them to they pvp members for free, trolololol

I´m not sure but i we may be the only one.

Siddy wrote:

But then you have to be in M2S..

And I dont think so LatscherX, we have quite a decent storage of Hmechs, and the ability to make many more should we need to. As well as a small core of players that can pilot them.

OK the last few comments confused me a bit. Is DMX a sub corp of M2S ? I've enjoyed seeing M2S on YouTube.  I enjoy playing an industrial role in a corp, and a support/rep/ECM role in combat. A industrial/military based corp sounds great to me.

dxm and m2s are unrelated, also since wipe dxm leadership has been somewhat absent, and as such thier corp has all but disbanded,

m2s just like invading other peoples recruitment posts and derailing them

Menace To Society and DMX are working closely to ensure industrial domination.