Re: M2S, PvP & You

Still waiting on Strats application... Did he quit the game when he lost the bet?

Re: M2S, PvP & You

So this is the M2S that everyone talks about in fear in general chat. Do you guys live on the pvp islands or one of the pve islands.

Re: M2S, PvP & You

We live everywhere.

Re: M2S, PvP & You

We live anywhere we can find tears to feed on.

Re: M2S, PvP & You

I would love to join you guys but only installed the game yesterday so I am kinda new. Having said that, I am a quick learner. You are definately the type of corp I am looking for as I love to pvp. I am currently in a pirate corp in eve online called 'the united' They are the baddest corp on that server. Let me know if you would take me in.
Cheers
Locutus

Re: M2S, PvP & You

Locutus wrote:

I would love to join you guys but only installed the game yesterday so I am kinda new. Having said that, I am a quick learner. You are definately the type of corp I am looking for as I love to pvp. I am currently in a pirate corp in eve online called 'the united' They are the baddest corp on that server. Let me know if you would take me in.
Cheers
Locutus

Just one little thing that bugged me... "on that server" I just want to make sure you know that eve only has one server.

Anyway, that aside, feel free to sign-up on the forum. (Link in the first post.) We have no issues with a player being brand new to the game, all that is required is common sense, pvp willingness, a complete lack of kindness and remorse, and an above average IQ. (With special exception to Siddy)

Fair warning, we usually reject more applications than we accept. As the corp requires a certain... mentality. yarr

Edit: I'm kidding Siddy, for the love of god stop with the Fatwas and Muslim chants over TS.

Last edited by Blackomen (2010-10-27 13:36:56)

Re: M2S, PvP & You

Blackomen, "that server" = poor english from me. Been playing eve since 2004.Will drop in an application later today.

Thanks
Locutus

Re: M2S, PvP & You

Please note our lead recruiter is on vacation. Siddy and myself will be handling applications when we have time.

Re: M2S, PvP & You

I think I am going to put recruitment on old until styx gets back. I can't handle this many applications at once. I don't have the free time.

Re: M2S, PvP & You

Ok, managed to take care of current applications, new applications being accepted once again.

Re: M2S, PvP & You

Immortal wrote:

So this is the M2S that everyone talks about in fear in general chat. Do you guys live on the pvp islands or one of the pve islands.

Could you suck up to these guys any harder? Guess you're hoping this will make them let you in. Good luck on the bandwagon.

Last edited by Demon (2010-11-08 20:15:07)

Re: M2S, PvP & You

Demon wrote:
Immortal wrote:

So this is the M2S that everyone talks about in fear in general chat. Do you guys live on the pvp islands or one of the pve islands.

Could you suck up to these guys any harder? Guess you're hoping this will make them let you in. Good luck on the bandwagon.

u mad bro?

Re: M2S, PvP & You

Demon wrote:
Immortal wrote:

So this is the M2S that everyone talks about in fear in general chat. Do you guys live on the pvp islands or one of the pve islands.

Could you suck up to these guys any harder? Guess you're hoping this will make them let you in. Good luck on the bandwagon.

Was there someone particularly close to you that perished during one of our military actions? You have my condolences. cool

Re: M2S, PvP & You

M2S will be putting our recruitment on hold until we can fully evaluate if we can manage any more members after admitting Cocknadart.  For more information and to understand our predicament, his application can be found here: http://menacetoperpetuum.com/index.php?topic=75.0

May we be in your prayers, and your mercy when we meet on the battlefield.

Re: M2S, PvP & You

May want to mention that Neoxx is joking. We are still recruiting.

And thank god our main recruiter is back. So I can take a much needed break.

Re: M2S, PvP & You

Demon wrote:
Immortal wrote:

So this is the M2S that everyone talks about in fear in general chat. Do you guys live on the pvp islands or one of the pve islands.

Could you suck up to these guys any harder? Guess you're hoping this will make them let you in. Good luck on the bandwagon.

I'm not sucking up, I'm simply impressed that so many people were talking about watching out for M2S when you leave the newbie islands. And I don't even plan to join the corp, as I'm a complete carebear, and I don't think they would take me. tongue

Re: M2S, PvP & You

Quite a reasonable number of new recruits this past week. Thanks to this our US TZ has stepped up quite a bit.

Re: M2S, PvP & You

Styx wrote:

Quite a reasonable number of new recruits this past week. Thanks to this our US TZ has stepped up quite a bit.

What?  We're forming a step team!?   Sign me up!

Re: M2S, PvP & You

Styx wrote:

Quite a reasonable number of new recruits this past week. Thanks to this our US TZ has stepped up quite a bit.

More like growing at an alarming rate.

Re: M2S, PvP & You

I might be interested in joining up with you guys on early access -- seems you're about the only serious PvP group that isn't ECorp.

Re: M2S, PvP & You

How everybody, who pretend to want PVP, joins M2S (I have nothing against them).
why don't you all, form a PVP corp to face them instead of joining them ?

i'm quite interresting to see the result and know your motivations.

Re: M2S, PvP & You

Ashes Relandi wrote:

I might be interested in joining up with you guys on early access -- seems you're about the only serious PvP group that isn't ECorp.

Mind you ecorp isn't a pvp corp. They are more industry/pve/ratting oriented, with some dabbling in PVP. If you (Not directed at the poster) like PVE more than PVP, then ecorp is more the type of corp to join.

XrayIT: Some other pvp corps have been popping up thankfully. Some zerg oriented, some skill oriented. We're not the only pvp corp around anymore. We're just the most well established and oldest pvp corp around.

Re: M2S, PvP & You

XrayIT wrote:

How everybody, who pretend to want PVP, joins M2S (I have nothing against them).
why don't you all, form a PVP corp to face them instead of joining them ?

i'm quite interresting to see the result and know your motivations.

I originally formed Myrmidon here when I first started in CB.   I brought many of our Myrms from Mortal Online to try it out, and we did ok for ourselves.  After a while people stopped playing and it was clear they really didnt fit in with the style of the game.

I also recognized that I didnt really want to run a corp in a game like this, as it is very different from a guild in other MMO's.  I then chose to join up with M2S because of other contacts and experience against them in battle.

Re: M2S, PvP & You

XrayIT wrote:

How everybody, who pretend to want PVP, joins M2S (I have nothing against them).
why don't you all, form a PVP corp to face them instead of joining them ?

i'm quite interresting to see the result and know your motivations.

My main reason for joining up (when I normally run, or co-run) a corp is exactly this - it's not the same as running a corp/agency/clan in any other game - it requires a dedicated character with politics, which likely means another account.

I am actually a part of a guild that is moving over here - but there is not enough of us to warrant starting on our own and dealing with the above political character issue.

As for my choice of M2S - their personalities and knowledge of the game has shined and clicked with me, that is a personal choice.

I'd rather stick to PvP and supplying myself (and friends, and community when bored), than dealing with political extensions and leveling a political char.

I'll probably throw you guys an application on early access day, since it's useless to bother for the last day or 2 on OB.

@Dread - I know ECorp isn't a "PvP" group.. but they like to talk *** like they are one.

Last edited by Ashes Relandi (2010-11-15 22:44:02)

Re: M2S, PvP & You

Ashes Relandi wrote:

My main reason for joining up (when I normally run, or co-run) a corp is exactly this - it's not the same as running a corp/agency/clan in any other game - it requires a dedicated character with politics, which likely means another account.

Not necessarily, I'll be creating the corporation on my main account which is combat. The amount of EP invested for the corp skills isn't actually that much.

Ashes Relandi wrote:

I'll probably throw you guys an application on early access day, since it's useless to bother for the last day or 2 on OB.

If you're planning on applying I'd recommend sooner rather than later since every application has to be processed, this includes a TS interview. Any applications on EA day probably won't be processed for a day or two.