Topic: At "pre release", what to do with 40 000 EP ?

Greetings,

I'm quite a noob, only a few days playing, but i like the game and want to give it its chance, so i'll play with the pre-release offer.

I don't want to play two characters nor have two accounts, and following the general opinion, i guess i need to specialize.

I don't really know what i should do with the 40 000 EP (or so, 4 weeks EP). I'm considering two options :

- E-War
OR
- Robots production

Can you guide me a little so i can have a "good" start, with both of my options, please ?

I don't know if my english is good enough, i hope you'll forgive me if it's not !

Thank you very much.

Re: At "pre release", what to do with 40 000 EP ?

hmm, if nothing changes,
I think a good part of the playerbase will waste them partially on "Navigation" lvl8-10
(thats 5200-15000 EP on military or 6480-18225 EP on industrial build)

“The truth is balance. However the opposite of truth, which is unbalance, may not be a lie.”
(Susan Sontag)
Forum Moderator

Re: At "pre release", what to do with 40 000 EP ?

GM Kami wrote:

waste

Wrong.

Re: At "pre release", what to do with 40 000 EP ?

Neoxx wrote:
GM Kami wrote:

waste

Wrong.

This.

Re: At "pre release", what to do with 40 000 EP ?

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … m-planner/

Re: At "pre release", what to do with 40 000 EP ?

Zorac wrote:
Neoxx wrote:
GM Kami wrote:

waste

Wrong.

This.

This

Re: At "pre release", what to do with 40 000 EP ?

Blackomen wrote:
Zorac wrote:
Neoxx wrote:

Wrong.

This.

This

That?

Re: At "pre release", what to do with 40 000 EP ?

Yelb wrote:

Greetings,

I'm quite a noob, only a few days playing, but i like the game and want to give it its chance, so i'll play with the pre-release offer.

I don't want to play two characters nor have two accounts, and following the general opinion, i guess i need to specialize.

I don't really know what i should do with the 40 000 EP (or so, 4 weeks EP). I'm considering two options :

- E-War
OR
- Robots production

Can you guide me a little so i can have a "good" start, with both of my options, please ?

I don't know if my english is good enough, i hope you'll forgive me if it's not !

Thank you very much.

save em. spend them as you need to. you won't need high skills while your still poor. horde your ep in the beginning.

Re: At "pre release", what to do with 40 000 EP ?

Don't spend any until your mind is made up. You'll thank me later, when you reroll and didn't waste all your EP.

Re: At "pre release", what to do with 40 000 EP ?

i know where to place 19k of them on 1 char and 14k on another and 17k on a 3th big_smile rest is going to be saved until they are being needed.

Re: At "pre release", what to do with 40 000 EP ?

Zila wrote:

i know where to place 19k of them on 1 char and 14k on another and 17k on a 3th big_smile rest is going to be saved until they are being needed.

Awww how cute.